- Sorry for late update. My day today were full with meeting and technical briefing.
- I've got report mentioning that Aussie has been detecting some debris which they think would came from MH370.
- What I can said is that this debris (even if it comes from the real MH370 known as 9M-MRO) might be planted there just to divert the SAR team from the real location.
- It can be easily done as it took only 4 to 5 days for any ship to arrived at that specific location from Malaysia.
- If the plane crash there or somewhere else, the blackbox will be automatically activated. These blackbox can't be easily deactivate.
- By the way, here some clue for today.
- Do you know that MH370 (9M-MRO) can be disguise as another MAS commercial airplane easily and can be flown to another country without much hassle.
- Do you know that you can equipped any experimental/light aircraft with a small USD$2900 ADS-B transmitter complete with flight transponder to mimic MH370 (9M-MRO) signature and flown it right through Isthamus Kra without alerting people at around 2.30 am easily.
Trully Your Friend