- New Intelligence team has been deployed to Central Asia from Malaysia today to investigate infornation regarding suspected MH370 hijack.
- Malaysia security operatives in China, Kazakhstan and Mongolia has been instruct to gather infornation leading to any hijacking threat on MAS MH370.
- Operatives stationed in Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia has also been alerted to investIgate.
- Taiwan, South Korea and Japan authorities has been alerted to check their airspace radar for any unknown flight using their airspace within 72 hours.
- Indonesia has also being requested to check their radar log for any unknown flight within their detection radius.
- Intelligence agency takes seriously if any threat detected from Uighur, Crimea, Chechen, JRA or others.
- No signal from aircraft beacon (ADS-B) and flight transponder has been detected until now which might indicate that it was specifically turn off manually. If indeed MH370 crash, the signal still can be detected.