- From the begining, Government instruct RMAF to put a forward SAR base and command center in Kuantan Airbase.
- This SAR base and command center shall be used to coordinate SAR effort in South China Sea (primarily on the last GPS location where MH370 ill-fated flight last radar signal).
- The issue is, this Kuantan Airbase is far (very far) from the suspected crash sites ... More than 250 km.
- Why don't they use Gong Kedak Airbase located just 120 km from the suspected crash sites.
- Even the RMN Aloutte Helicopter were also being station and operated in Kuantan.
- I'll gives you this clue for you to think the correct and logical answer.
Truly Your Friend