- Nanning China MH370 emergency landing rumors turn to be a hoax.
- Perak Island in Straits of Malacca crash rumors is not verified
- MH370 being escort by other plane is just a rumors as the other plane altitute and headings can't be verified
- Malaysian Civil Aviation radar can easily detect known and unknown aircraft within it coverage even though it fly low and close to the mountain range.
- Millitary radar should pickup any airborne aircraft signal at least 200 ft from sea level.
- ADS-B signal from conmercial aircraft can be detected easily in Malaysia/Asia region as there are many ADS-B receiver located here.
- No commercial radar jammer can be used to jammed ADS-B broadcast signal and aircraft radar while making it stealth
- No direct communication from ATC Tower to and forth MH370 after the radar signal being lost. Any information regarding the 2 hours additional communication is just a hoax.
Additional info : Loud explosion heard by the fisherman in East Coast Malaysia turn to be a sonic boom by a supersonic aircraft.