- If MH370 landed on foreign country, it would trigger suspicious to everybody.
- Everyone might be curious about this mysterious plane.
- Therefore... As I've said before, MH370 would never landed in Nanning or any other country undetectable.
- There are new information from Roll-Royce PLC stating that they have got engine data from MH370 ill-fated flight up until four (4) hours after the beacon and transponder being shut-off.
- Meaning that the plane have safely landed somewhere which happen to have a IFR/VFR and ILS/MLS facilities.
- Meaning that the landing airstrip shall have clear entry from South China Sea with altitude at least not more than 50ft from sea level.
- Meaning that this landing airstrip can accomodate wide body aircraft and have a longer airstrip (more than 1000 meter).
P/S : I've embedded some clue here.
*** hope that the MH370 "hijacker" could release all the passenger and crew un-harm sooner