- Intelligence Agency from 5 country has been extending the search range including Central Asia for MH370 plane.
- Private and un-marked landing strip in Central Asia with length more than 700 feet has been closely monitored via intelligence satellite.
- Philipines security agency has been deployed to check Philipines private landing strip for any big aircraft landing mark.
- FYI, flight transponder has been shut-off which indicate that either the plane being shootdown by anti-aircraft missile or hijackers have sufficient knowledge on how to shut it off.
- No marked of airborne explosion has been detected within 48 hours at this altitude (35000 feet) withing the range of detection sensor located in Australia, Pacific (Guam) and Japan.
- US Mil-Sat has never detect any high altitude explosion within 72 hours around the suspected MH370 flight route.
- MH370 Hijacked or Not is still the biggest un-solved question, but Intelligence Agency takes it seriously on hijacked scenario.
Source : Malaysian and International Security Agency.