- I missed to alert you on the B777-200ER capability to be flown using Fly By Wire (FBW) instead of normal flight yoke. Sorry for that.
- Do you know that all modern jet fighter/interceptor use Fly By Wire. And all this jet fighter/interceptor have ILS/MLS.
- Fly By Wire need a flight computer to controlled the electrical/electronic input/output that transfer the movement to aileron, rudder and other flight control.
- This flight computer can be tempered. Not by pilot itself but by a specialised expert. It can also be configured to receive information from third party controller.
- it just takes not more that 30 minutes to reconfigured it on the ground by using proper tools and gadgets.
- Does this configuration being done discreetly while MH370 being serviced 12 days before the incident?
- Who do you think were behind this act?
Truly Your Friend